Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Business Advisor- Regulatory/Risk and Compliance Services Role reports directly to the North America Agile Services Lead. This role utilizes deep industry or domain expertise to deliver business value on a repeatable basis to clients. Develop strategic business insights, drive decision-making to uncover opportunities to grow revenue to reduce costs. They utilize a broad set of analytical tools or management techniques to improve client business functions. The right candidate will be creative and resourceful and will utilize traditional and out of the box solutions to achieve superior business outcomes. The candidate should have deep experience in Finance, Regulatory Banking and/or LIBOR interest rate transition needs.
- Work outside documented processes applying judgment-based services that deliver client value
- Provide functional expertise for the key differentiating processes, products and solutions
- Drive and manage analytical efforts in areas specific to business function and industry focus
- Develop strategic business insights and recommendations for improvements to business functions by partnering with client leads and aligning business priorities
- Develop and articulate proof of concept for clients including strategy, scope, staffing, engagement setup and execution
- Work on Operations Transformation project-based solutions – end-to-end delivery of specific work-streams covering problem structuring and solving, communication of solutions, client engagement and stakeholder management
- Manage KYC/AML Onboarding and Refresh Customer Profiles (Customer due diligence, documentation, research and validation)
- Manage contractual needs associated with the LIBOR transition
- Manage day-to-day operations with supervisory authority over multiple associates; this includes allocating work, setting associate daily goals, and monitoring production
- Responsible for the quality of production work from team and individual associates
- Responsible for measuring and analyzing reporting metrics and producing management reporting
- Coach, mentor, and develop direct reports. Motivate and lead associates by example, effectively communicating individual, team and company objectives to optimize knowledge transfer and maintain corporate informational transparency wherever possible
- Identify, implement, and oversee process improvements across department in conjunction with the Project Management Office, Business Analysts and client(s)
- Demonstrate the highest levels of integrity, character, and professionalism in every associate, customer, and client interaction as a representative Accenture and its management
- Assist with onboarding team members when needed
This role will require 100% travel in the future. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the regulatory banking/financial services industry with experience in risk/compliance and/or anti money laundering services
- Certifications: Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist - CAMS, Certified Fraud Examiner - CFE, Six Sigma
- Cross industry and functional experience
- Strong Power Point and Excel (pivot tables, statistical analysis with Excel functions, data mining)
- Understanding of banking regulatory guidelines, particularly in AML/KYC/Fraud
- Understanding of LIBOR-based instruments (loans, bonds, swaps) and associated contracts
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Data Analytics & Interpretation
- Metrics & Reporting
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Utilize analytical /statistical tools (e.g., SAS, JDA,) to develop business data insights
- Analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
- Provide next generation recommendations for process improvements to drive efficiency and cost savings
- Working knowledge of financial terms and documents, such as lending instruments and disclosures
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience in a professional work environment (banking or insurance compliance experience preferred)
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills / client facing
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage diverse teams to maximize performance and accomplish business outcomes
- Delegate work activities and maintain team motivation and engagement
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $62,100 - $104,199 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsNC - Charlotte,NY - New York
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.