Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources
The Quality Assurance team is tasked with evaluating and ensuring quality delivery of the Digital Rights Operations (DRO) Team. This individual is responsible for executing QA service offerings and participating in projects initiatives led by QA.
As a QA Associate, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and or investigating, escalating and or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct QA evaluations per client requirements
- Conduct Health Checks for high impact transitions, as requested
- Act as liaison with managers and Team Leads to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation
- Participate as project team member in problem prevention and continuous improvement projects
- Identify improvement opportunities within the DRO environment
- Act as internal escalation point of contact for process questions, issues, and resolution
- Conduct coaching sessions to assist team leads when required
- Act as Subject Matter Expert SME for QA evaluations
- Ensure QA evaluations are delivered to agents and ensure feedback loop is complete
- Contribute to the QA Team s development and share knowledge within the team
- Administer the QA issue repository and ensure all escalations are properly addressed
This is not a virtual remote role the work is based at the client premises in Austin, TX depending on team supported. This role requires a distinct level of professionalism. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Hours & Shifts
Shifts Available Monday to Friday 8 30 AM to 5 00 PM CST
- Minimum 6 months of experience in a professional or military setting
- Minimum 6 months of experience in customer service, service desk or call center environment
- Ability to work holidays and weekends, including rotating shifts as directed by their team and is subject to change.
- Ability to identify operational opportunities for improvement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to operate within a team environment, multi-tasking, and prioritizing work across supported clients
- Use appropriate mannerisms behavior when interacting with client groups and or end users
- Communicate comfortably with Accenture management or client points of contact
- Escalate conflicts in a timely manner to appropriate personnel
- Coach others when required
- Participate in analyzing operational opportunities for improvement and present findings and recommendations to the appropriate teams for action
- Identify barriers to effective teamwork
- Be open and flexible to new ideas that may alter team goal.
- Excellent communication verbal and written, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, results oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and or responsibilities
- Ability to remain neutral and review work as defined by policies and procedures and keeping personal bias aside.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $37,466 - $49,100 and information on benefits is here
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
USA CA - San Jose
Content Review Associate-Bilingual: English/Spanish-RTOVX
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
SME Customer Service Representative
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Exclusive Premium Assistance Investigation Associate
Business Process Delivery
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.