Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
· Responsible to provide headcount and capacity planning projections, create and recommend optimal HC scenarios to meet SLA targets and discuss with stakeholders.
· Review, validate and ensure timely delivery and accuracy of reports from other WFM disciplines Forecasting, Capacity Planning, Scheduling and Reporting .
· Responsible for developing and ensuring integrity and consistency of set WFM processes procedures applicable to the accounts being handled.
· Responsible for ensuring Service Delivery to the client, balancing staffing requirements with operational efficiencies and financial goals.
· Ability to extract, manipulate and present data from WFM applications manual platforms.
· Maximize benefits from WFM analysis with recurring insights, feedback, and recommendation to program Operations Managers and Global Delivery Lead.
· Conduct monthly coaching and performance feedback to their direct reports
· Oversight of reporting processes by team, review all incoming work for clarity, provide clear work directions, e.g., receive requests for reporting assistance from the field, determine level of reporting assistance required and respond appropriately
· Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities
· Manage workforce scheduling and capacity planning to ensure staffing expectations are met. Provide development opportunities, when available for implementation, with assistance from program leadership members.
· Prepare and analyze complex reports information and formulate conclusions
· Act as reporting subject matter expert for team members, peers and or clients as assigned
High School Diploma GED Required
Minimum of 1 year of experience with workforce management and managing projects to established SLA’s.
Active account on Facebook and a minimum of one other social network
Active user of social media services
Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in delivery operations
Bachelor s Degree
Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing operations environment
Minimum of 1 year of experience managing developing teams of professionals.
Preferred experience supporting project operations to achieve daily goals and deliverables
Fast paced dynamic environment
Reporting and analytics experience.
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.