Financial Services Sales Architect
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Financial Services Sales Architect will support large and complex BPS sales opportunities primarily for Financial Services Offerings (Insurance, Banking, KYC, etc.). They will be responsible for all aspects of the technology solution, including infrastructure, foundation tools, functional tools, automation, analytics and AI. The Financial Services Sales Architect will work with their counterpart Enterprise Solution Architect to assess and build an optimal technology solution for the client including assessing the business impact, cost optimization and technology risk assessment. The role includes developing clear responses to client requests and presenting the tech solution to the client and internal stakeholders. The role will support our BPS Solutioning Team as the lead Technology Solution Architect in pre-sales / RFP processes.
- Manage and coordinate involved technology teams in on- and offshore locations supporting the deal
- Develop technical solution design and create corresponding cost estimates
- Present and discuss solutions with client executives and C-Suite
- Present technology solution to internal executive approvers and leadership
- Support our Sales Team as Financial Services Sales Architect in large and complex pre-sales / RFP processes involving multiple technologies:
- Focus on the overall BPS Technology Solutions
- Manage / Coordinate involved technology teams in on- and offshore locations across all aspects of technology relevant to the opportunity
- Work closely with other technology teams such as Insights and Intelligence, Automation and Technology Consulting to create a holistic technology approach. solution design and cost estimate that captures all details, dependencies and assumptions of the technology landscape.
- Assess the business impact / return on investment for the more complex components of the technology solution
- Single point of contact for all BPS technology groups for a specific opportunity
- Assist the contract team with the technology related schedules
- Be the senior resource who is capability of discussing the entire technology solution with client / Accenture leadership
- Familiarity with Tech for Ops and other BPS technology solutions and functions
- Familiarity with the BPS organization
- Understanding the technology and how it affects their area of the business; trends associated with the technology
- Understanding functional area and industries and the value propositions for clients to rotate to the new for Financial Performance & Analysis or Treasury
- Experience with enterprise applications such as ERPs, procurement tools, reporting, reconciliation & workflow tools
- Business function process knowledge in Financial Services (Banking, Compliance as a Service, KYC, Credit Services); and / or other BPS offerings e.g. HR and Learning; Procurement and Supply Chain.
- Business Case Development
- Experience with contracting for technology services
- IT Security experience
- Strong understanding of client data privacy concepts
- IT Operations experience
- Language skills in a major non-English language
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales, Pre-Sales or Sales Support role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Financial Services industry
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in a global delivery role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, business, or related field or equivalent experience
- Financial Performance & Analysis advisory and / or Treasury experience
- Banking, Insurance or Know Your Customer / Compliance experience
- Enterprise Finance technology experience in a process design / transformation role
- Sales and / Global Delivery experience
- Experience with the business development process and Value Proposition
- Self-motivated and ability to work with remote resources and teams
- Strong communication skills and experienced in communication at executive level both written and oral
- Executive Presence and client facing presentation skills
- Well-developed risk analysis and mitigation skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, analysis, and design skills
- Fluent English
- People Management experience (Team 5+)
- Experience working in Business Process Services / Business Process Outsourcing
- Experience working in IT Operations
- Experience as solution architect or business consultant in a client-facing capacity
- Previous experience working with on / offshore teams
- Preferred experience working with Accenture Operations and supporting technology teams (e.g. delivery factories, sales teams, TSDM’s, etc.)
- Technology Architect certification
- Experience in Accenture organization with experience with common software utilized by Accenture Operations (internal candidates)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MO - St. Louis,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,TX - Austin,TX - Irving
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Operations Solution Architect Senior Manager - H&LS
Posted 1 day ago
Software & Platforms Operations Solution Architect
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Marketing Operations Solution Architect Senior Manager
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.