Accenture Labs is a critical component in the Accenture Innovation Ecosystem. Specifically designed to scale Accenture’s ability to drive innovation, Labs has a mission to undertake applied research focusing on client challenges and leveraging new technologies available now—both from the market and from our own innovation ecosystem. The Accenture Cyber Labs in DC is focused on applied research in Cybersecurity, Cloud, AI & ML and Quantum Computing.
Accenture DC Cyber R&D Lab is part of a technology Labs network of global Accenture, where we leverage applied research to ideate, create and deploy best-in-class security solutions using the most promising technologies available.
Our exclusive team collaborates with most promising startups, R&D groups, the Academia to lead innovation and deliver leading edge technologies to the biggest companies in the world!
What will you do?
You will take part in researching and advanced prototyping of first-of-a-kind technologies to be delivered to Accenture’s customers. You will work on prototypes, patents, proof of concepts, papers, blogs, and other demonstrable artifacts, aimed at solving customer’s problems and potentially presented at conferences.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise
- Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership
- Enhance Accenture’s marketplace reputation
Here's what you need:
- Masters in Science, in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Computer Networks, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Data Sciences.
- 1 year of proven research experience (i.e. publications), proof of concept or prototyping
Bonus Points if:
- PhD in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Computer Networks, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Data Sciences.
- Proven tenure and experience in cybersecurity, programming (e.g., Python, Java) and operating systems.
- Proven experience in structuring technology projects and leading development or research missions in a global company.
- Superb analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently.
- An innovative mindset capable of taking an idea and bring it to life.
- Programming experience and proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming languages and platforms.
- Proficient written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-education capabilities and rapid learning of new technologies.
- Previous experience and knowledge of cloud, IoT, and/or application security domain
- Experience with one or more of the following domains and technology stacks:
ML/DL, AWS, software development, graph database, and/or edge computing.
- Strong Knowledge of networking and internet protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, FTP).
- Proof of concept developing experience
- Published papers in academic journals or conferences, and/or Patent Applications.
- Experience and/or willingness to present at leading academic conferences.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $151,900 - $235,699 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA CA - San Jose
Applied Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research Scientist- Knowledge Graphs
Research & Innovation
Posted 2 days ago
Accenture Research PMO Senior Manager
Research & Innovation
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Accenture Labs Next Generation Architecture R&D Specialist
Research & Innovation
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.