Technology Solution Architect, L8
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Technology Solution Architect will support our Operations Sales and Solutioning team as the responsible Technical Architect in pre-sales / RFP processes. Travel expectations are around 25% and location is remotely located.
- Manage and coordinate involved technology teams in on and offshore locations across multiple offerings and towers
- Develop technical solution design and create corresponding cost estimates
- Present and discuss solutions with client executives
- Present technology solution to internal executive approvers
- Help our clients to simplify and improve their operations by developing business cases, analyzing clients as is processes and creating technology solutions that support the client business drivers.
- Facilitate client workshops, document business requirements and develop them into a proposed business case and solution design.
- Act as customers key contact on the proposed technology solution.
- Responsible for transitioning the solution to the mobilization team for implementation upon contract signature.
- Workstream Design Lead for implementation projects, including:
- Plan and manage project architect team to ensure quality, on time, on budget delivery
- Accountable for requirements gathering, application & business process design deliverables, test strategy and results validation, data migration planning, functional expert support during stabilization phase
- Key client contact for application design activities
- Lead/Contribute to projects to develop new value-add assets in the Technology solutioning space.
- Establish relationships between new teams and Tech for Ops sales, factories, product management, Operation’s capability and offering teams, and other groups as applicable.
- Work with product management and initiative leads on preparing to support new technology assets and capabilities.
- Participate in internal process improvement initiatives.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Sales Support, Solutioning, Sales Pipeline / Deal Management, or closely related Global Delivery client-facing role
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in a Technical Solution Architecture or System Integration role
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Business Process Outsourcing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Technology Architect certification preferred
- Experience as solution architect or business consultant in a client-facing capacity.
- Previous experience working with offshore teams
- Experience in Accenture organization (internal candidates)
- Preferred experience working with Accenture Operations and supporting technology teams (e.g. delivery factories, sales teams, OATLs, etc.)
- Experience with common software utilized by Accenture operations (Citrix, SAP, Oracle)
- Financial ERP experience
- Self-motivated and ability to work with remote resources and teams
- Strong project management skills
- Well-developed risk analysis and mitigation skills
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and experienced in communication at executive level
- Fluent English
- Familiarity with Tech for Ops core technology solutions and functions
- Experience with outsourcing applications such as ERPs, reporting tools, reconciliation & workflow tools
- Experience with Offering-specific capabilities (Health, Marketing, Utilities a plus)
- Experience with multiple connectivity solutions
- Language skills in a major language (Spanish, French, German)
IT Operations experiences
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $83,200 -$134,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,TN - Louisville,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,TX - San Antonio
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Operations Solution Architect Senior Manager - H&LS
Posted 1 day ago
Software & Platforms Operations Solution Architect
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Marketing Operations Solution Architect Senior Manager
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.