Experienced in data analysis and analytics for ecommerce brands. A passion for troubleshooting, solving problems for clients and driven to always optimize your work flow to be efficient and effective. The person in this role will thrive if they enjoy working in a dynamic and agile environment. Employees that are successful in this role are comfortable with autonomy and leading client work streams while also willing to work within the larger team to solution and deliver projects at scale.
- Implement marketing tags and event tracking in Google Tag Manager.
- Own Google Analytics 4 and Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce setup through GTM for website builds and migrations. This role requires participation in website builds analytics implementation and migration and retainer work ongoing optimization and strategy .
- Own analytics data analysis for clients and recommend tactics for additional measurement, optimizations, and client strategy, developing slide decks and client facing reports to summarize analysis and is able to effectively present material to internal teams and external clients.
- Work directly with clients and internal strategy team to present research, reporting, and prioritization of initiatives serving as resident subject matter expert in optimization and analytics
- Analyze data to improve customer acquisition and improve customer retention packaging analysis into digestible outputs based on the needs of the project formal report PDF with notes, slide deck, Excel workbook, etc.
- Extracts and analyzes data, and uses critical thinking to uncover valuable insights and propose strategic business recommendations, researching and documenting commerce benchmark data, UX trends, and new growth marketing tools useful to deliver value to clients
- Key stakeholder in Conversion Rate Optimization CRO discovery and reporting processes through tracking, analytics strategy, and articulating reasoning of recommendations
- A B testing and personalization goal setting, roadmap and strategy for clients utilizing Google Optimize, VWO, Dynamic Yield, etc.
- High level of involvement in client roadmaps, working closely with agile teams, UX designers and front end developers, including collaboration with the development through integration of automated tracking strategies
- Monitor and measure ROI of all Conversion Rate Optimization priorities
- Accurately scopes work all technical outputs analysis, reports, A B tests, audits .
Here's what you'll need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data analytics for ecommerce.
Bonus points if:
- Strong expertise with Google Analytics and or Shopify commerce data
- Experience using Google Tag Manager to implement event tracking, marketing tags and Google Analytics ecommerce tracking.
- experience in the data engineering space (SQL or Python knowledge), and have the ability to transform large data sets into streamlined client deliverables.
- Strong data analysis skills using Excel and Google Sheets
- Commerce or digital marketing experience required
- Ability to effectively visualize data in various forms slide decks, Google Data Studio, Sisense Data Cloud, finger paintings and the ability to communicate data driven storytelling and decision making
- Ability to converse in measurement of web analytics
- Proactive communicator with internal teams to ensure full visibility of task management, deliverable timelines, and action items requiring client attention
- Time management and proven appetite for learning
Travel may be required for this role. The amount of travel will vary from 0 to 100% depending on business need and client requirements.
Compensation at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors, which may include but are not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York or Washington as set forth below.
Role Location Annual Salary Range
California $63,200 to $188,600
Colorado $63,200 to $163,000
New York $58,500 to $188,600
Washington $67,300 to $173,500
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.