Accenture Federal Services, providing a tailored strategy to address the many cybersecurity challenges faced by customers in today’s ever-changing business and industry landscape. Our team delivers a wholistic approach to cybersecurity assessment, monitoring, investigation, and response. Whether we’re defending against identified threat actors, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we build cyber resilience so our clients can grow with confidence in their security.
A Penetration Tester provides clients with thorough assessments that emulate real world attacks to ensure environments are secure. You go beyond vulnerability identification and provide clients with Security Control feedback and provide recommendations on how to best secure an environment.
- Operational experience with a broad range of security tools such as IPS, firewall, VPN, vulnerability management, patch compliance, web filters/proxies, and log collection/analysis.
- Contribute in the hardening, monitoring, and maintenance of security components to provide protection against malicious external threats
- Forward thinking for development of technical, procedural, and strategic solutions.
- Ability to collaborate with other security engineers and analysts
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of 3 years specialized experience in penetration testing or Experience responding to Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) type incidents for large enterprises as a member of an incident response team may be substituted.
- Demonstrated experience creating novel, reusable, exploits for disclosed and undisclosed vulnerabilities. Experience or Certification could be demonstrated by having one of the following active certifications:
- Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN),
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE),
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Exploitation Expert (OSEE) or another comparable certification.
- No certifications are required if the individual possesses one or more years’ experience responding to Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) type incidents for large enterprises.
- Proficient experience using a scripting language such as PowerShell, Python, Ruby, or Perl for penetration testing or incident response.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing at least one of the following frameworks: Metasploit, Core Impact, Immunity Canvas or any similar Pen Testing tool.
US Citizenship Required
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $80,000 and $112,100 annually and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Posted 1 day ago
Principal Incident Response Investigator - Location Negotiable
Posted 1 day ago
USA WA - Seattle
Federal - Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity - Program Manager & Advisor
Posted 1 day ago