Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Operations is one of four services–the others are Accenture Song, Technology and Strategy & Consulting
The Senior Data Analyst- Supply Chain Operations will have the following responsibilities:
· Work with supply chain business stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
· The Senior Data Analyst will provide analytical support to functional areas of Supply Chain Operations which could include Procurement, Planning, New Product Introduction (NPI), Logistics, etc. These functional areas will usually support Operations for Data Center Deployments.
· Assess the completeness and accuracy of new data sources and data processing techniques.
· Gather business requirements and determine most effective and efficient reporting platform.
· Design and develop metrics and reports, dashboards and analyses to drive key business decisions in the supply chain space.
· Conduct large scale data analysis and modeling to derive actionable insights.
· Model data and build comprehensive dashboards that evaluate business effectiveness and impact. Further improve and optimize dashboard user experience.
· Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
· Automate manual execution processes.
· Provide periodic reporting of KPIs and metrics to business stakeholders.
· Work with team to conduct root cause analyses, communicate improvement recommendations and resolve escalations
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 3 years of experience as a Data Analyst
· Minimum 3 years of experience using SQL
· Minimum 1 year of experience using Data visualization tools such as PLX, Data Studio, or Tableau
· Minimum 1 year of experience in Supply Chain Operations
· Degree in Data Analytics
Professional Skills Requirements:
· Excellent oral and written communication and stakeholder management skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Self-driven, ability to work in an unstructured environment with minimal supervision
· Experience working with and creating data architectures.
· Ability to analyze an enormous amount of complex data, and deliver meaningful conclusions that can be turned into actionable decisions
· Knowledge and experience in data modeling trend analysis, linear interpolation, etc.
Experience using ETL tools and standard query languages
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $78,900- 98,399.00 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Data Scientist (San Antonio)
Analytics and Insights
Posted 1 day ago
Cloud Engineering Manager
Analytics and Insights
Posted 2 days ago
People Analytics Advisory & Insights Associate Lead
Analytics and Insights
Posted 2 days ago