Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Chantilly, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
- Participate in development efforts to deliver a complete software solution
- Design and implement all levels of the solution data layer, application code, user interface
- Design and deliver APIs and integrations with other software systems and databases
- Architect for optimal use of enterprise infrastructure cloud and security requirements
- Deliver the design and development of software applications
- Program coding from the data layer through the application layer, through the user interface
- Decompose functional requirements into technical specifications and tasks
- Leverage the scrum methodology to plan and execute tasks within the DEO program increment strategy
- Responsible for all major and minor design artifacts
- Responsible for the creation of any major and minor UI mockups and wireframes
Here's What You Need:
- Experience in database and data management and analytics technologies (i.e., SQL, XML, Python, R, etc.)
- Experience developing and maintaining unit test scripts
- Developing APIs and web services for integration between systems and data sets
- Experience in software development (i.e., Python, Java, and various shell scripting activities)
- Experience with software architectures and frameworks (i.e., Apache NiFi, SpringBoot technologies)
- U.S. citizenship; no dual citizens
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $88,100 - $141,3 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Java FSD Developer - 4253742
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Junior Database Administrator - 4333606
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Tech Delivery Subject Matter Expert
Posted 1 day ago