Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Chantilly, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
- Work with technical team to tune the Collibra Stack to align with the desired user experience for querying and retrieving the data
- Design, deploy, and maintain Collibra environments on all networks
- Support development of new functional requirements that integrate with the Collibra clusters
- Ensure that architecture maximizes the use of available Collibra Stack capabilities
- Support data engineer to ensure that data mappings will provide the best performance for expected user experience
- Develop Collibra workflows for ingest and validation of data
- Develop API connectors to enable ingest of new data catalog entries from databases and files using NiFi
- Support DevSecOps to ensure that all clusters are secure and can be audited
- Support DevSecOps to ensure that the ADELE environment aligns with the needs of each of the Collibra clusters
- Support mission partner TEMs including participation, team preparation, and sponsor preparation
- Provide engineering support to the data science and software engineering team members
- Augment technical support in the area of data science, data engineering, and systems engineering, and reviewing and providing technical assessments
- Provide current system architecture documentation, engineering web development programming support for program project requirements defined tasks, data science, data engineering related technical assessments, effective communication with users and managers, and server administration, to include hardware and software support to existing servers
Here's What You Need:
- Experience extracting and aggregating structured and unstructured data
- Experience with data programming languages and tools (i.e. Python, R)
- Experience with SQL or similar database language.
- Experience designing and implementing data models to enable, sustain, and enhance the value of information they contain
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- U.S. citizenship; no dual citizens
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $71,700 - $123,400 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.