Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Chantilly, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
- Support software and data engineering with SecDevOps tools, culture, and process changes to enable rapid and stable delivery of applications and technologies
- Identify, prototype, engineer, and deploy emerging software engineering tools
- Operate and support a suite of enterprise DevOps and SecDevOps services
- Establish, manage, automate, and enhance DevOps and SecDevOps pipelines
- Define and promote enterprise software engineering and SecDevOps standards, practices, and behaviors
- Support project teams as they integrate into the SecDevOps environment
- May work in hybrid environments multi-cloud, multi-domain, private-public
- Write and maintain infrastructure and configuration files, SecDevOps tool configuration scripts, and application run time configuration scripts
- Facilitate technical exchange meetings to identify, collect, and establish coordinated requirements with key stakeholders
- Work with engineering team to incorporate DevSecOps automation to increase quality and reduce operational risk
- Incorporate automated testing developed by the engineering team into the pipeline
Here's What You Need:
- Experience defining all the target network environment specific configurations (i.e., bucket policies, IAM roles, Security Groups, Routing, LB s, Auto Scaling groups, templates, etc.)
- Experience developing and updating automation to build, test, deploy target networks environments
- Experience engineering and maintaining infrastructure as code automation
- Experience with integrating security and quality scanning into the DevSecOps pipeline
- Experience providing software engineering expertise
- U.S. citizenship; no dual citizens
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,000.00 - $166,700.00 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.