Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Research and Development team in Operations follows a multi-pronged approach for project execution: from adapting existing assets like Accenture Insight Platform to Operations use cases, exploring third-party and open source solutions for speed to execution and for specific use cases, engage in fundamental research to develop novel solutions. We leverage the vast global network of Accenture to collaborate with Accenture Tech Labs, Accenture Open Innovation and Accenture Analytics for creating solutions.
- Assembling R&D teams to solve particular client problems, architect technical solutions
- Lead the project timelines and execution
- Represent the team with our clients
- Work with business subject matter experts and technology delivery teams to deliver strategic state-of-the art AI-powered products and services from design to execution
- Defining the design with the R&D lead, collaborating with business experts for business understanding, supporting the identification of business value, managing research consultants and platform engineers and working with technology teams for prototyping solutions, client pilot implementations and production deployments
- Contribute to Accenture’s internal and external publications and be co-author with lead researchers on publications in leading journals and participation in relevant conferences
- Contribute to Accenture Operation’s patent portfolio
- Master’s degree (Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Machine Learning highly preferred)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in natural language processing (NLP), artificial intelligence techniques, machine learning, deep learning, or computer vision in corporate or academic research environments (including years in PhD or postdoc if the projects are in related areas)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience using Python
- PhD in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Machine Learning
- SQL or other query language experience
- C/C++ experience
- Hardware and software related to warehouse and factory automation, including PLC programming and interfaces, sensors and actuator deployment, and industrial business protocols.
- Internet of Things hardware and software, including communication chip sets, communication protocols, back-end (cloud) software, time series analysis, time series databases, embedded programming, embedded computer vision.
- Robotics, including programming on any proprietary language (ABB, Kuka, Yaskawa, etc.), basic ROS knowledge, SLAM, robotic hardware (LIDAR, computer vision, sensors, actuators, end-effectors, etc.)
- Prior experience managing others
- Ability to understand business context, generate ideas, and come up with creative solutions
- Proven programming skills to enable rapid prototyping and implementation of solutions
- Ability to work in a global collaborative team environment
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in product development particularly applying Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience in multi-disciplinary business process management, business process automation, or robotic process automation in finance and accounting, procurement, talent and HR, marketing, sales and operations or any industry verticals such as telecom, utility, health is an advantage
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880 -$197,899 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA VA - Arlington
Labs Engagement Washington DC/Labs Cyber Fusion Center Engagement Lead
Research & Innovation
Posted 8 days ago
Thought leadership Writer/Content Developer
Research & Innovation
Posted 21 days ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Accenture Labs Future Technologies R&D Senior Principal
Research & Innovation
Posted more than 1 month ago