Mortgage Cadence, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, has been partnering with mortgage lenders since 1999, offering the industry s only true one stop shop mortgage technology solutions designed for point of sale through post closing. In a time when efficiency, speed and the customer experience are paramount to the success of lenders, Mortgage Cadence offers the most reliable software and dedicated people, supporting lenders every step of the way. Each of our products has revolutionized the mortgage lending process in some way, changing the way lenders lend and borrowers finance.
As a software company, we think like a start up, with every employee empowered and encouraged to be visionary. Teamwork and innovation define what we do as we take our customers into the future by providing the last lending solution they will ever need.
The primary objective for the Software Sales Senior Manager is to manage aspects of a software sale. This includes prospecting, targeting, providing demonstrations, facilitating deep dives and working with commercial and contract management to close a software deal.
- Create Account Plans and Strategy within target prospective accounts
- Properly map the proper contacts in a software sales pursuit that are stakeholders and influencers in the financial institutions short and long term success from CEO, CIO to Production Manager .
- The ideal candidate understands the mortgage banking industry, mortgage industry s technology vertical, long sales cycles and has a successful, solutions sales background.
- Daily pipeline review and working with Sales Team on weekly call plans and actions. Perform outbound calls and outbound marketing.
- Appointment setting demo scheduling.
- Manage full Mortgage Cadence sales lifecycle Originate, Discover, Prove, Justify, Negotiate, use Salesforce.com.
- Proper opportunity, forecasting and data management.
- Opportunity updates.
- Proposals and written documentation coordination.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $110,376 to $196,599 and information on benefits offered is here.
- Minimum 8 years Sales Account Management Executive experience
- Minimum 3 years technology sales experience and or Title, Settlement, or Mortgage sales experience
- Minimum 5 years mortgage banking industry experience
- Minimum 3 years project management skills and the ability to coordinate and oversee several projects concurrently
- Software SaaS and technology knowledge
- Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent project management and project coordination skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools and Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication written and oral
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.