Who We Are:
Medical Technology (MedTech) is part of the Accenture Life Sciences Practice offering a full range of services in Strategy, Consulting, Accenture Interactive, Operations and Technology that help deliver more personalized healthcare and better patient outcomes.
Our Life Sciences practice is evolving rapidly from selling products to delivering value through better patient outcomes. We work with our medical technology, pharmaceutical, biotech distributor and consumer health clients globally to redefine the future of the life sciences industry: combining the latest technology with scientific breakthroughs to revolutionize how medical treatments are discovered, developed and delivered to patients around the world.
The MedTech practice works specifically with Medical Technology companies to develop solutions across the patient’s entire healthcare journey.
Who You Are:
A Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Professional with MedTech experience to include any of the following:
- Corporate strategy: identifying the right strategic fit and making the best investment decisions that align with business objectives
- Sourcing the right deal, assessing key business drivers to help prioritize
- Providing insights and able to challenge assumptions in order to choose the right target
- Merger integration, building strategy in order to reach transaction objectives
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Lead MedTech transactions (M&A, Separations, Joint Ventures)
- Deliver deal projects on time and on budget
- Function as a strategic advisor to clients on end-to-end transformations addressing key business challenges
- Proactively identify ways in which Accenture can better support clients
- Collaborate effectively with other Accenture teams in Strategy, Consulting Technology and Operations to bring the best of Accenture to clients
- Conduct deal synergy, market and company strategic analysis
What You Will Need:
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Finance, IT
- Minimum of 5 years M&A, Separations, JV, and partnership transaction expertise
- 5+ years experience in Deal strategy, Diligence, Negotiation, and post-close execution expertise
- 3+ years MedTech or Medical Device industry expertise with relationships in Medical Device companies, specifically strategy, business development, and finance functions
Additional Skills & Qualifications (Preferred):
- Management consultancy experience
- Proven experience leading teams, clients and vendors using exceptional team building, mentoring, people development and management skills
- Experience working with Life Sciences Medical Technology executives applying excellent client-facing communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience owning the delivery of a consulting project and a demonstrated ability to manage issues and risks, with an understanding of appropriate and timely escalation.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $157,000 - $166,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Revenue Cycle Lead
Posted 1 day ago
Learning and New Skilling Manager-South
Posted 1 day ago
Cloud Culture Change Management Manager, Midwest
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.