A consumer and retail strategy expert with strong leadership and management skills. You have experience advising business leaders on growth, digital transformation, and data-driven retail strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love of continuous learning. You see complex business challenges as opportunities and create how to win strategies with crystal-clear reasoning and analyses—an aptitude you use to simplify highly complex problems. With robust communication and people skills, you’re a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
- Quickly assess retail clients’ business landscape, strategies, opportunities, and challenges to assess optimal business scenarios and strategic choices in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Lead teams to provide differentiated growth strategies and solutions that meet the unique market and organizational needs of retail clients.
- Help clients achieve long-term success by developing value cases and road maps that provide a clear path forward to execute strategies, manage change, monitor and gauge processes, and rectify issues if needed.
- Manage teams in driving qualitative and quantitative insights and recommendations using data and visualization tools
- Advise clients on how technology can help them achieve their strategy – e.g. leveraging digital tools to transform their consumer engagement and experience
- Manage and mentor junior members of the Strategy team for increasing responsibility.
- Build trusted senior executive relationships with clients to further Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Ongoing refinement and deepening of your retail growth prowess with leading thought leadership and cutting edge concepts to reinforce Accenture’s reputation as a thought leader.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Retail industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in growth, digital, or related retail strategy work
- Strong quantitative skills and analytical thinker with Minimum 2 years of prior experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis
- A Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You have growth strategy consulting or internal corporate strategy experience
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
- You’ve got in-depth knowledge of digital growth and transformation
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $120,000 - $147,499 depending on level and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Irving
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.