Accenture|SolutionsIQ is unlocking the creative potential of people and organizations all over the world. We are dedicated to bringing humanity to the workplace and creating a destination where Agilists are able to thrive while improving the way people work and live.
At Accenture|SolutionsIQ we embrace the power of AND. The combination of SolutionsIQ’s people, passion and experience in Agile transformation paired with Accenture’s respected global platform and in-depth technology expertise uniquely positions us as the leading business agility transformation consultancy. We drive disruption and accelerate business change with our clients, our partners and our community. With the most experienced Agile coaches and consultants in the industry, Accenture|SolutionsIQ is a place where we’re uncovering the next wave of what it means to be an Agile enterprise by doing it ourselves and helping other do it too.
We are the destination for Agilists looking to change the world. Join the Movement!
Visit us here to find out more about the Accenture|SolutionsIQ Agile Practice.
As a Business Agility Lead within the Accenture|SolutionsIQ community, you provide guidance, mentoring, coaching and developmental support to senior leaders and stakeholders as they navigate Agile transformations and continuous improvement journeys. Your experience working closely with director-and-above roles, providing hands-on leadership shaping and executing large-scale transformations, and effectively demonstrating systems-oriented leadership will enable you to bring together and inspire high performing teams that are aligned towards exceeding client expectations and achieving their targeted business outcomes.
As a Business Agility Lead within the Acceture | SolutionsIQ practice, you will be responsible for helping our clients and potential prospects embrace business agility through the adoption of Agile values, principles, and practices. You’ll do this through a lens of bringing humanity to the workplace, and leveraging your deep understanding of delivery agility, product innovation, organizational adaptability, and leadership effectiveness. As a trusted advisor, you will have the direct influence with our most valuable clients. Your professionalism, care, passion, and expertise enable you to cultivate a collection of strong client relationship and play a key role in delivering the Accenture | SolutionsIQ brand promise.
- Act as a trusted advisor for clients throughout discovery and transformation enablement in a way that positions you as the best person to help them address challenging and strategic problems.
- Partner with client account teams and customer stakeholders throughout the sales cycle and engagement delivery in order to enable positive business outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Plan and execute business development and account management strategies for new leads as well as other accounts within your portfolio by directly leading pursuit efforts, architecting solutions, and bringing together the best offerings from across the firm in pursuit of growing our business and building a healthy portfolio.
- Collaborate with and meaningfully contribute to your Portfolio Team in pursuit of sales and revenue targets.
- Shepherd opportunities through the business development and engagement initiation lifecycle. Pay close attention pricing strategy, deal approvals, and the staffing model in order to set a strong foundation for a healthy and high-performing engagement.
- Actively engage with with the client, account team, and assigned consultants during engagement initiation to ensure strong shared understanding of goals and outcomes, while setting the account up for success and future growth.
- Steward the development of high-performance coaching teams working within your client accounts by developing deep relationships, providing servant leadership, acting as a mentor, and offering fast feedback.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum of 10 years of practical Agile experience
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated Agile coaching experience, including 2 years working at the Program Level
- Minimum of 3 years of Agile coaching with senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
Bonus Points If:
- You’ve worked as an external Agile Coach/Consultant at the Program/Portfolio level
- You have experience navigating a consulting engagement, managing customer expectations, and ensuring your work is aligned with the goals and objectives outlined in a statement of work
- You have experience selling solutions and shaping consulting engagements early in the sales cycle
- You have verifiable experience teaching all courses and workshops that are part of the Scaled Agile toolkit
- You excel in pragmatic problem-solving, resolving interpersonal conflicts, and helping people communicate effectively
- You have a proactive and empowering nature that makes others want to follow your lead
- You know when to step in and lead and when to step back and let the team determine the best course of action
- You have experience with other popular Agile practices and frameworks (e.g., Lean, Kanban, Extreme Programming)
- You possess the technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization (e.g., CI, CD, XP, TDD, etc.)
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $125,000 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Jose,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,VA - Herndon,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
USA MO - St. Louis
Federal - Scrum Master/Lean Agile Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Agile Coach (Orlando)
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - St. Louis
Federal - Scrum Master/Lean Agile Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.