- Create and Optimize project resource plans by
- Understanding new demand via new business or client meetings
- Providing perspective on resource availability/challenges
- Analyzing and identifying cost to serve improvement opportunities based upon current/proposed resource mix (workforce, pyramid, location, contractor etc.)
- Working with Resource Pools to address sourcing challenges and improvement opportunities
- Responsible for analyzing open role requirements, identifying resourcing risks, coordinating with the resource pool/ fulfillment channels
- Responsible for all client demand – helping to manage open roles, coordinating amongst various resource pools, prioritizing roles, and escalating issues
- Work with HR Partners, Recruitment, Delivery Center, GCP Leads etc. to provide a fully coordinated sourcing plan
- Balance the transactional and the strategic elements of client level supply/demand management
- Responsible for effective service delivery of all client supply and demand related processes
- Review metrics and reporting related to the resource pipeline, client response time, average age of demand, overdue demand etc. Seek to eliminate barriers to effective staffing
- Analyze resourcing risks, concerns and mitigation options and discuss analysis with delivery leadership and confirm approach
- Provide/Contribute to the analysis/summary of open/overdue demand from a supervised perspective to leadership, highlighting any areas of risk or concern
- 3 years of experience in an HR role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsTX - San Antonio,VA - Arlington
Technology HR – Adobe HR Business Partner+
Posted 1 day ago
Global HR - Recognition Product Manager*
Posted 2 days ago
Strategy Campus Diversity Recruiter*
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.