Accenture Adobe Business Group. What Accenture does best is UNLEASH the powers of emotion, empathy, and excitement at an enterprise scale to create the best experiences on the planet— for our clients and their customers. Now more than ever, the future belongs to those who ignite and propel the human experience. Those who turn innovation into action. Powered by creativity. Fuelled by data and technology. So it only makes sense that we made ourselves experts at unleashing the power of Adobe, the world’s most advanced customer-experience company. Because by combining passion, data, design thinking, and a dedicated global team of marketers, strategists, and technologists, singularly focused on creating the best experiences, Accenture makes it possible to realize the true potential of the Adobe platform.
We are looking for a highly effective AEP Data Engineer to join our team. Adobe Data Engineer creates quality software and data structures that meet the functional and non-functional project requirements in the implementation, enhancement, and support of marketing projects. This includes producing application code on-time, on-budget, and in compliance with company implementation standards & practices as well as general industry & platform-specific best practices
- Understand the Adobe Experience Platform including certification
Lead, design, develop, and deliver large-scale data systems, data processing, and data transformation projects.
- Execute technical feasibility assessments and project estimates for moving databases and data processing to AEP.
- Plan, design, and build XDM schemas in AEP to host imported data.
- Design and advocate solutions using modern cloud technologies, design principles, integration points, and automation methods.
- Mentor and share knowledge with customers as well as provide architecture reviews, discussions, and prototypes.
- Participate in overall engagement from strategy, assessment, migration, and implementations.
- Work with customers to deploy, manage, and audit best practices for cloud products.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, engineering, or prior experience in software development systems
- Minimum 3 years’ experience Big Data platforms or Adobe Experience Cloud products
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions in the cloud for meeting complex business data requirements
- Recent experience with Adobe Experience Platform or similar CDP is a must
- Strong Data Modeling skills
- Third normal form, star schema, Snowflake, etc.
- SQL expertise
- Strong Analytics experience utilizing complex SQL skills
- Experience designing and building data marts, warehouses, customer profile databases, etc.
- Experience with data modeling, table design, and mapping business needs to data structures.
- Development experience in Azure Microsoft Stack
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.