Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Business Transformation Procurement Specialist within Accenture will be the Business Transformation Lead that supports Client & Delivery efforts to improve organizational effectiveness on our Journey to Intelligent Operations. They work with an extended team to provide process, tools, methods, business transformation practices and training across the organization aligned to this Client Journey. The Business Transformation Specialist is responsible for verifying that work is consistently and effectively performed and create deliverables according to established core procedures, processes, measurements, and methodologies. They will work closely with Account, Delivery and Operational Leads to drive the Client Journey. This individual will work closely with Operations and other BT resources within the assigned account. For internal roles, please note this function has been previously referred to as BE / Business Excellence and OE / Operational Excellence.
- Leads our Operational Maturity while Supporting the Journey to Intelligent Operations Including development of the Transformation Roadmap with Delivery to Client
- Assessing and routinely monitoring the performance and actions to the roadmap with regional and global Ops Business Excellence leadership
- Drives quality improvements across projects and processes
- Develops and supports advanced analytics
- Designs and oversees data collection plans
- Independently supports DMAIC, DFSS
- Develops other members of Business Excellence team
- Instructs and educates delivery leads and account management personnel
- Helps design training curriculums
- Minimum of 2 years of Six Sigma and / or Lean experience
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in a client-facing role
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field
- Lean Six Sigma Certified or Certificate around Yellow Belt or Green Belt as evidenced by appropriate application, risk, process and metric definition and analysis examples
- Work experience in or around Procurement/Supply Chain
- Certified PMP
- Basic level of Minitab, SPC or SPSS
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and examples of project participation
- Expert in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, statistical analysis with Excel functions, data mining)
- Strong presentation skills
- Basic quantitative analysis skills
- Project Costing and cost modeling
- Business Case development
- Client facing experience
- Able to pass an appropriate level Operational Excellence skills assessment administered by an Operational Excellence Master Black Belt, Black Belt or other Lean to confirm understanding and ability – depending on candidate’s certification level
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.