OMP Solution Architect – Supply Chain Planning Consultant
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. New doesn’t mean being ahead of the curve; new is pushing forward the curve, riding the edge where the impossible meets the transformational and making it reality where it matters. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities :
- Serve as the chief planner/architect for delivery initiatives; ensure that the delivery architecture, capabilities and operations are consistent across the enterprise and meet the requirements of the managed service offerings. Support growth and delivery of the capability.
- Configure the system to support business requirements, design / configure different seeded resources like worksheets, Alerts, Metrics, scorecards, etc.
- Perform Integration testing during System Integration Testing
- Support User Acceptance Testing
- Architecting Planning solutions using OMP, MRP to achieve a defined business outcome, working with Interfaces, work flows and data management/data migration.
- Works together with the functional team to drive the adoption of standard business practices.
- In-depth knowledge in different seeded resources like worksheets, Alerts, Metrics, scorecards, etc.
- Knowledge of integrating OMP with host ERP systems through Data Warehouses for both Inbound and Outbound Interfaces, work flows, Query development, preparation of detailed functional specifications for enhancements, layouts and reports etc.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in implementation of OMP modules, such as Supply Planning, Forecasting and Demand Planning, ATP, Aggregate Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, Attribute Based Planning, Sales & Operations Planning
- Minimum of 2 years of experience implementing supply chain planning business solutions
Nice to have:
- Designing solutions in OMP by working with Scenarios.
- Hands on experience on Demand Planning, Statistical Forecasting, Consumption based planning, Re-order point planning, MRP, MPS, Long term Planning, Capacity planning and Production scheduling, Batch Management, Serial number management with discrete and Process industry.
- Hands on experience on Supply Chain Planning Master Data Maintenance i.e Material Master, BOM, Work center, Routings, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Info records, source list, Schedule agreements, contracts etc.
- Knowledge and experience of integration of Planning function with Mfg, Quality, Materials Management, Sales and Distribution, Sourcing, Logistics and Costing functions.
- SAP MRP, PP, APO experience
- Exceptional communication skills, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills
- OMP Author certification or Contributor Certification
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the State of Colorado.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,TX - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.