Cloud Migration Manager
Cloud Migration Manager (Accenture LLP; Arlington, VA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Cloud Migration Manager in Arlington, VA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Define, analyze, solve, and document the business requirements and processes for Accenture or our clients program/project specifications and objectives.
- Develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
- Provide the works technical conscience by defining and driving the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations, and capability needs.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Create efficiencies by developing and updating resource and vendor documentation.
- Positively collaborate with Architects, MEPs and contractors/vendors on project execution.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project, constantly monitoring and reporting progress to project manager.
- Develop innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs.
- Monitor changing technology and deliver a technology update to the executive team each quarter.
- Determine the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is released.
- Prepare plans for development and installation of data center according to present and future requirements.
- Monitor all software and hardware products and ensure compliance to Data Center Technology standards and systems.
- Administer installation and maintenance of organization data center.
- Monitor all activities related to analysis and implement all data center plans.
- Supervise designing and evaluation of all server systems according to measurement of process.
- Perform troubleshoot on data center, identify issues and assist in timely resolution of same.
- Manage and perform research to design new advanced data center.
- Coordinate with IT, enhancement and business teams and develop strategies to ensure achievement of data center capacity.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of experience in the IT consulting industry. In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, employer will accept 2 additional years of experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Managing each of the following: Microsoft Office365, MS Teams, SharePoint, and Skype for Business;
- Microsoft Azure design, implementation, and management;
- Utilizing Microsoft Active Directory, ADFS, ADFS proxy, and Azure Directory;
- Managing Airwatch Mobile Device Management tools; and
- Managing Enterprise Vault Email Archiving tools.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.