Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Accenture’s Salesforce practice, and we live to see how this can transform the way we live and work. We are the industry-leader for building Salesforce.com solutions and we’re curious and always learning. We’re building the smartest team on the planet, and helping our people gain new skills, training, and experience. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture’s Salesforce Business Group.
A confident leader who spots and stays ahead of Telecommunications industry platform and function trends and know how to translate client goals into clear and actionable outcomes that everyone can get behind. You know how to fully utilize the platform to create end-to end Telco functions for your clients in markets all over the globe. The more complex their challenges, the more excited you are about leading the charge to solve them.
- Team with Telco clients on their Salesforce functional transformation programs through your combined Salesforce application and functional process expertise which includes your ability to:
- Engage with C level customers (CFO, CMO, CPO, VP SCM ...) on the business challenges/trends and the potential value of Salesforce solutions (current & future)
- Support customers in defining their Salesforce journey through the development of business cases & roadmaps to be positioned earlier in the sales cycle (including origination, proposal development and client presentations)
- Set strategic – and achievable – near-term goals for clients and project teams and find the best approach for a client’s unique digital transformation challenge
- Lead large teams on projects of varying size and scope – helping them set transformational roadmaps - onsite with clients or within Accenture
- Architect e2e Telco application solutions that leverage Salesforce technologies, custom apps, & add on partner solutions
- Team with current and future customers on Salesforce transformations based on multi project/year experience in implementing Salesforce smart functional solutions
- Design complex technology solutions to business requirement/challenges leveraging the full ecosystem and technology innovation
- Become a trusted expert and influencer to help your clients, team, and Accenture Leadership stay current on regulations, trends, and innovations across your area of expertise
- Harvest and build thought leadership, assets and best practices
- Build relationships with Salesforce software vendors.
- Telecommunications Industry Experience
- Client Relationship Building and Management
- Integration Architecture Blueprint & Design
- Solution Architecting
- Research Analysis and Interpretation
- Business Process Design
- Offering Insight
- Value Architecture & Realization
- Change Management/Workforce transformation
- FORM, Agile ways of working
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the Telecommunication industry
- Minimum 8 years of experience with the Salesforce platform and large scale, business transformation
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Salesforce Communications Cloud
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a professional services/consulting or industry setting with exposure to a minimum of 1 technology implementation of a full life cycle Salesforce engagement,
- Minimum 8 years of progressive experience in Salesforce strategy & solution architecture design (business architecture, process architecture, integration architecture, user experience, process improvement), advisory, project management, delivery and team management leading high performing teams or business analysis in full lifecycle technology engagements (i.e. you can scope out, plan, and deliver a project on time and on budget)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- You’re comfortable presenting directly to the C-Suite and you can explain complex concepts to anyone from an intern to a CFO, CHRO or CMO
- You’re a leader who can manage and navigate your team through the ups and downs of a client project
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.