We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Accenture’s Products West Client Group. Our deep industry expertise with digital innovation and leading-edge technology bring unique end-to-end services to clients spanning Retail and Consumer Goods. We drive tangible and sustained business outcomes, cost optimization and stakeholder experiences bringing the power of One Accenture.
An expert consulting practitioner who has grown successfully within a large consultancy firm or have extensive experience leading clients through complex initiatives to unlock the potential of their workforce and transform their business. You have demonstrated experience developing and growing business relationships with clients at VP and above level. You are a trusted client advisor who helps unleash the power of One Accenture to our clients by bringing them data-driven insights, new ideas, Retail / Consumer Goods industry expertise and end-to-end solutions from across our ecosystem. You drive financial performance for the account (e.g., sales, revenue and profitability) and run account operations. You inspire teams with your vision and new way of thinking. You have a proven track record of assembling diverse, high-octane teams that harness people's strength and deliver radical insight. You understand that co-location with clients and teams is critical to innovation and you are ready to partner at client sites.
The Client Account Senior Manager is Responsible for building trusted strategic partner relationships within an account by understanding client needs, shaping solutions, and bringing expertise and thought leadership to solve critical business issues. This role contributes to profitable sales growth, expanding Accenture's footprint, ensuring profitable delivery and influencing the client's strategy to help drive high performance and continuous innovation. Level of responsibility will vary by market and circumstances.
- Grasp the challenges existing and potential Accenture clients are facing, offer solutions, and describe the value of transformation in terms of business outcomes.
- Drive profitable sales growth by developing robust, short and long-term pipeline of opportunities to ensure the sustainability of Accenture’s business. Manage pipeline and track progress against measured objectives.
- Shape solutions for our clients by creating opportunities by making the connection between the client’s strategic priorities and the Accenture offerings, solutions, and people to address these priorities
- Manage client satisfaction and ensure service delivery expectations are met, in line with client expectations
- Bring together the right team and lead account planning across the account team
- Work as trusted client advisor
- Create a solid business network with existing and/or potential clients and seek opportunities to create connections outside of the client to further enhance relationships (e.g., client to client, cross industry)
- Build and leverage a deep understanding of both the Retail / Consumer Goods industry and market in which the client operates, as well as an intimate knowledge of the client’s business to influence the client’s business strategies
Our Commitment to You:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 8 years of deep Retail / Consumer industry knowledge and market intelligence in which our clients operate
- Minimum 8 years of management consulting experience developing trusted client relationships with proven sales growth form onset of business development, RFPs, orals, client sales/presentations through delivery
- Minimum 8 years’ experience assembling and ensuring transformational solutions and diverse teams for complex program delivery
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in an influential technical advisory and/or consulting role keen to deep industry insights/trends and innovation
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Bonus Points if:
- You’ve championed multiple client projects from innovation strategy to industry transformation
- You know how to improvise and adapt to lead clients and teams through change and ambiguity with integrity and compassion
- You’ve gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to design business process, lead business case, deliver agile projects, develop new operating model, manage talent and change, co-create intellectual property, and solve critical business issues that offer accelerated value
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle
Client Account Leadership - Health & Public Service
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Client Account Leadership - Financial Services
Posted 2 days ago
USA WA - Seattle
Client Account Leadership - Financial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.