Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: St. Louis, MO
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
Eager to learn about technology’s role in a real-world setting. You are already passionate about technology and know its potential. Now you are ready to work on a team, use your operational skills, and deliver innovative solutions that help our federal clients improve the services they provide to the American Public.
- Kick-start your project management career by immersing yourself with classroom and on-the-job training
- Support the service delivery or product team(s) by managing resources, project, and budgets
- Develop and execute demand management processes to improve efficiency of both large and small groups
- Create training and educational materials on standard management requirements or project governance
- Be a team player, supporting your colleagues and the client
Here’s What you Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year of Administrative Responsibilities/Support Work Experience OR 4 Years of Active Military Experience and 1 Year of Administrative Responsibilities/Support Work Experience OR Associate’s Degree and 18 Months of Administrative Responsibilities/Support Work Experience OR 3 Years of Administrative Responsibilities/Support Work Experience
- 1 Year of Microsoft Excel
Bonus Points If:
- Degree in Business Related Field
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (including Outlook, Excel, Power BI, SharePoint, Project, Word)
- Experience with any or all of the following: status reporting, metrics reporting and analysis, finance reporting, time reporting, expense reporting, personnel tracking, deliverable tracking, issue and risk tracking, experience with contractual changes
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated team by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and drive value
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.