Accenture is a leader in cloud transformations working with AWS, Azure, Google, and private clouds such as VMWare. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most. Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients’ businesses in the cloud. To accelerate our clients’ transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design — with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve. Our services cover the full spectrum of client needs, from strategy to service management, device-to-cloud networks, workplace solutions, and more.
Today, more than ever, companies need to operate and compete at an unprecedented speed and scale as industries are reshaping beneath them. This means innovating faster, creating new revenue streams, deriving more insights from data – and from the edge – and interacting differently with their customers, partners, and employees. Choose Accenture and make delivering this kind of innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As a part of Accenture Cloud first - Cloud Infrastructure Engineering (CIE) practice, Value Architecture Delivery lead is responsible for leading cloud strategy engagement involving multi-cloud architectures, operating model definition and cloud value case creation. This role also will involve instituting solution-testing criteria, defining a solution's cost-of-ownership, and promoting a clear and consistent business vision through technical architectures.
- Responsible for providing Application, infrastructure, operating model and value analysis for cloud adoption.
- Analyze and understand clients’ needs and expectations, as well as alternative architectures and trends,
- Conduct critical analysis of technology and associated operational processes, with a view to recommending designs & strategies that will improve service, lower costs, and prevent unforeseen operational issues.
- Ensure technical architectures and solutions represent sound directions for clients and anticipate the subsequent growth of the solutions.
- Articulate key aspects of architecture and design (e.g., scalability, availability, manageability, robustness, appropriate incorporation of new technology) through models, documentation, and code
- Interview clients’ technical teams to gather relevant information to facilitate architectural requirements definitions.
- Drive the technical design of reference architectures and applications.
- Present architectures to executive management, clients, and developer teams.
- Conduct technical feasibility analyses for projects.
- Establish, explain, and validate the solution testing criteria for projects.
- Provide support for sales and solution architects; assist in creating proposals, including solution alternatives and the identified cost of ownership for individual architectures.
- Design services in the area of technology solutions, operations architecture and Accenture standards
- Transfer knowledge and support technical project staff during the implementation of a solution
- In this position there will be the need & requirement to coach fellow team members
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decision around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Who do we need?
- Minimum of 8 years of Project Management experience serving as a team lead, technical lead and/or delivery executive leading cloud and infrastructure strategy programs.
- Minimum of 6 years infrastructure/network discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Minimum of 6 years Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
Bonus points if you have:
• Server Operating Systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.)
• Storage (EMC, NetApp, Glacier, S3, etc.)
• Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, etc.)
• Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
• Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
• Cloud Management Platforms (vRealize, Gravitate, etc.)
• Infrastructure Automation (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
• Collaboration (Microsoft SharePoint, Skype for Business, Yammer, OneDrive)
• Service Management as it relates to Cloud/Hosting (ITSM, ITIL, Service Now)
* Experience developing application, infrastructure and operating model strategy for hybrid cloud environments
* Worked as a delivery lead in engagements involving C-Suite and the ability to articulate cloud value from cost, agility and innovation perspective
* Exposure to latest trends in cloud technologies, advanced automation, AI-ML and analytics that would support value narratives
* Developing cloud strategy for a Fortune 500 enterprise
What We Believe:
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.