Workday Change Management Consultant
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. New doesn’t mean being ahead of the curve; new is pushing forward the curve, riding the edge where the impossible meets the transformational and making it reality where it matters. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From rapid deployments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver integrated, payroll, cloud-based HR and financial management solutions that put organizations on the fast track to a better way to work.
As a Workday Change Management Consultant you should expect to be involved in the following:
• Facilitate Change Management discovery workshops with Client executives and key stakeholders
• Identify changes being introduced to the Client’s organization (e.g., business process, technology, and organizational change) and develop Change Management plans to drive adoption for these changes
• Develop communications, provide Workday demonstrations, and prepare/deliver learning solutions
• Develop training tools and deliver train-the-trainer sessions
• Prepare approaches and deliver activities to measure readiness and adoption for the change
• Collaborate with other Workday Change Management Consultants around best practices and frameworks for managing change for Workday deployments
READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Here's what you need:
• 1+ years of experience with Workday products
• 1+ years of experience in change management and/or training
• 2+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Analyst, Consultant, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
• Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
• Existing and up to date Workday HCM certification
• 4 years of experience in change management or training
• Familiarity with organizational change management concepts and approaches
• Human Resources (HR) background or experience
• Experience with developing training curricula and materials
• Experience conducting technology training to users.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NC - Charlotte,NY - New York,OH - Columbus,TN - Nashville,TX - Dallas,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.