Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Title: Business Analyst
Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
Service & Interaction Design Specialist that analyses an organization and designs its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology. Assesses current state, identifies customer requirements, and defines the future state and/or business solution. Research, gather and synthesize information.
- Performing system analyses on software programs, applications, and web services.
- Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end-users.
- Efficiently integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services.
- Provide leadership assistant to several other analysts in planning, analysis and execution of plans.
- Focus on the people side of change in the area of systems and technology, processes, job roles and skills, as well as organizational structures.
- Increase employee engagement, and in the same vein empower senior management as change sponsors.
- Work to drive ultimate utilization, faster adoption and higher proficiency on change impacted on personnel in the organization in order for business results to be achieved.
- Analyze, facilitate, model, and organize information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs.
- Visually represent process flows and system engineering aspects
- UI/UX design experience
- Data Visualization
Here is what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 + years of system/business analyst experience
- Extensive experience in technical business analysis in a related industry.
- Ability to facilitate internal end-user proficiency.
- Ability to design and maintain efficient customer portal support and feedback channels.
- UI/UX design experience
Bonus Points If:
- Ensuring optimal system functionality via integrated diagnostics.
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL and system integration solutions.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.