Are you a passionate Product Manager that’s delivered in a fast-paced agile environment?
Here at Accenture, we are changing the world through the most advanced cloud-native solutions on the planet! Want to be a part of it? If you are about solving exciting problems and shaping the future of technology, we would love to talk with you.
Accenture works with the world’s largest companies and government agencies to enable innovation at scale using Cloud Native technologies. We are the leading systems integrator for all the major cloud providers including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform and we work with over 90% of Fortune 100 companies.
Our contributions don’t end with just our clients – as a member of the Linux Foundation and the Cloud Native Computing Foundation, Accenture is on the forefront of defining the future of cloud technologies by contribution and collaboration to the Open Source community. Accenture is also committed to developing your skills and providing support to shape and grow your future. Our employees agree, as we have been consistently recognized on Fortune's 100 Best Companies To Work For list for 10 consecutive years.
As a Product Manager your responsibilities include:
- Identifies and solves the top problems and ensures the final product meets the business need, delivers maximum value and delights users
- Facilitates trade-off decisions, when needed, by balancing business needs, customer experience and technical feasibility
- Takes responsibility and accountability for the product from conception to execution to delivery and maintenance
- Navigates organizational landscape and effectively manages stakeholder relationship to achieve a desired outcome
- Works with stakeholders to create, maintain and prioritize product and iteration backlogs for maximum efficiency
- Focuses on outcomes and not on role titles and recognizes that every organization will have different role definitions and expectations.
- Enables constant feedback loop to maximize the benefit of the customer and stakeholder feedback by synthesizing it and integrating it in the product roadmap
- Facilitates meetings for team cadence, cross platform coordination, discovery and framing, stakeholder governance etc.
- Pairs with client product owners and other partners to coach them on lean product development
- Guides the team to self-organize and empowers them to voice opinions and make decisions
- Supports the team by working towards removing obstacles and distractions
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Minimum of 5 years of product management and development experience in a client-facing consulting environment
- Minimum of 5 years proven ability to drive and deliver a successful Product Roadmap in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Experience in Scrum, Lean, Kanban, JIRA
- Practical Agile experience with XP practices like test-driven development (TDD), pair programming, automated test frameworks, and automated tests
- Certification in Agile (CSM, CSPO, SA, SPC, etc)
- Exposure to front end and backend development
- Strong organizational skills to plan, organize and schedule resources
- Experience with technical concepts and working with technical staff as needed
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.