Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
As part of our Marketing & Communications team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture Federal Services execute its strategy. You’ll work with our team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: integrated marketing, research and content development, content marketing, digital and social marketing, industry and client-centric marketing, events and sponsorships, people communications, media and industry analyst relations, corporate citizenship, and recruitment marketing.
The Sector Marketing Manager working with the Sector Marketing Program Lead to manage and execute integrated planning, implementation, and campaign execution within the Federal Public Safety sector. Programs include sector positioning and client experience journeys, orchestrated across touchpoints, activities, and channels including content marketing, email, virtual events, and other sector-specific strategies activated by a team of Account-based marketers.
- Partner with the sector business and sales leaders to understand their sector strategy, growth priorities, client missions and buyers and translate those priorities into integrated client marketing campaigns and activities.
- Design and activate integrated marketing campaigns to increase awareness, differentiation, and preference that help client teams increase mindshare and expand relationships and work in priority growth areas
- Curate the end-to-end client experience and orchestrate sector-relevant and buyer function-based campaigns to establish and strengthen client relationships.
- Co-create campaigns and activities with go-to-market ecosystem partners to bring campaigns and activities to life together with internal client account, sales, and capability stakeholders to ensure alignment with marketing activities.
- Infuse data-driven analysis across all activities, and measure and refine campaigns and activities against specified goals and measurements.
Here's what you need:
7 years of Marketing experience in a professional services or technology field
- Government industry experience or exposure
- Experience with large matrixed organizations
- Demonstrated ability to plan, present, and execute marketing program implementation projects
- Ability to navigate a complex environment and manage ambiguity and quick-turn expectations, agile execution and proven excellence, ability to navigate multiple processes
- Excellent team-building and people management skills, and ability to facilitate productive engagement with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong storytelling and written communications and strong executive presence
- Ability to serve as a marketing advisor to key sector and account leaders, directing the right mix of marketing approaches and programs to achieve specific goals
- Positive and collaborative work ethic
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Comfortable managing relationships with senior leadership and stakeholders as well as “rolling up your sleeves” in program management and execution
- Proficient with analytics and adept at measuring and optimizing marketing programs
- Experience setting and managing expectations of internal teams
- Understanding of digital and industry trends
- Professional services, technology, or similar marketing experience
- Expert project management skills
- Expert budget management and financial reporting skills, including large budgets with multiple vendors and deliverables
- Familiarity with salesforce.com and data compliance
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NY - New York
New York Metro Location Marketing & Communications Lead (One Manhattan West)
Marketing & Communications
Diamond Client Marketing Lead -Boston and NY
Marketing & Communications
USA MA - Boston
Multi-Channel Campaign Operations Lead
Marketing & Communications
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.