Accenture Marketing Operations is the global managed services arm of Accenture Interactive. We activate and optimize hyper-relevant, data-driven, brand experiences to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels.
Advance your career in a fast-accelerating digital marketing agency on track to transform the industry and dominate the market. Disrupt, innovate, and change the way frictionless marketing strategy is delivered to clients at scale. Deploy new technologies and data-driven insights. Transform the performance of leading brands. Grow alongside our global talent network. Join Accenture Interactive Operations.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Operations professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
The Marketing Operations Client Experience Lead oversees the production and execution of all Marketing Services for which the client is contracted and drives the clients’ marketing vision, direction, and successful execution of the overall strategy. The Client Services Delivery Sr. Manager provides thought leadership and strategic direction across the services and is responsible for team performance and business process efficiencies.
- Recognizes opportunities for expansion of existing services and/or potential for new services; leverages SMEs across the organization to aide in sales opportunities
- Exemplifies Accenture’s core values through client engagement and internal leadership within the project team and the practice
- Evaluates and streamlines business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the team and with the client
- Collaborates across global Accenture and/or client teams and serves as Key Contact for delivery
- Participates in strategic planning meetings with the client and manages client expectations in terms of support and delivery
- Participates in client stakeholder meetings including governance of financials, operations, and demand management/forecasting
- Manages all financials including capturing additional sales opportunities, forecasting, and invoicing
- Drives operational reporting and KPIs as it relates to the Marketing Services practice and collaborates with other Delivery Leads to share best practices and efficiencies
- Responsible for ensuring successful delivery of all contracted services and meeting all service level agreements
Here’s What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in marketing delivery roles within Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Service Provider, Marketing Agency, and/or Marketing Operations
- Minimum of 6 years of experience across multiple verticals, e.g. Life Sciences, Retail, Financial Services
- Minimum of 3 years of Transformation experience, managing operational or structural change within an organization
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Content Domain skills
- Understanding of integrated marketing across prospect and customer lifecycles.
- Experienced in the relationship between marketing strategy, customer data, segments, channel, creative, content, and offers and how they interact to drive desired business outcomes
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to lead a cross-functional team of global marketing services professionals
- Strong client management skills, communication skills, business acumen, and ability to understand our clients’ business challenges and marketing’s role in solving these challenges
- Ability to collaborate across talented and diverse cross functional teams, including brand teams, other agency partners, technology delivery teams, campaign operations and campaign production, with the unified goal of delivering global complex client solutions
- Understanding of marketing strategy with specific expertise in targeting, segmentation, test/control design, and campaign analytics
- Experience with transactional databases and marketing automation platforms and technologies; for e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target, Adobe Campaign, IBM/Unica, Siebel-Marketing, Oracle-CRM-Marketing, SAP-CRM-Marketing, Eloqua, and/or Marketo
- Demonstrated ability to successfully operate in complex organizations
- Understanding of leading practices in email marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members
- Comfortable leading a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities and a high volume of projects
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information
LocationsIL - Chicago,TX - Houston
Technical Architect - Voice & Data Design
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Mortgage LOS Customer Support Associate Manager
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Call Center Manager
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.