This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Life Insurance professionals help transform sales and service operating models at leading life insurers and group benefits providers. Ideal candidates have experience applying innovations in digital, analytics, intelligent automation and artificial intelligence to improve business performance.
Insurance Senior Managers help insurers to solve their largest and most complex objectives by using proven Insurance frameworks, deep expertise across PC, Life and Annuity business.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach. Has some latitude in decision making.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large medium sized teams and or work efforts if in an individual contributor role at a client or within Accenture.
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- 8+ years of experience working with Retail Life Insurance or Voluntary Benefits companies focused on operations design, business process design, business process improvement, , etc. with deep knowledge of insurance propositions, products, services, channels, functions, process and technologies
- 6+ years of demonstrated ability to identify, shape, sell and lead technology or business services work in the Insurance industry, working collaboratively with client senior leaders and teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Insurance operations and business process development (distribution, sales, service, product management and development, claims, customer experience, analytics)
- Demonstrated deep domain expertise in one or several of the following industry segments: Life & Annuity, Group Benefits, Voluntary/Worksite Benefits
- Deep interest in and knowledge of emerging trends impacting/likely to impact insurers, distributors and customers
- Demonstrated leadership to successfully deliver management consulting and transformation efforts, leading multi-disciplinary teams including client team members
- Strong passion for serving Insurance clients in their effort to successfully transform their business
- Value proposition development and articulation
- Business capability benchmarking and opportunity development to enable sales
- Strategic roadmap development and management
- Business case skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- development and management
- Management, operations and strategic program execution
- Developing and sustaining strong relationships with clients’ business leaders
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a highly motivated, team-oriented environment and actively guide and mentor people
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven record of effectively collaborating across areas of business and disciplines to formulate creative yet pragmatic business solutions
- Team and relationship management
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal ski
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA WA - Seattle
Business & Integration Arch Specialist - CMT
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Dallas
Front End Web Developer
Business & Technology Integration
USA CT - Hartford
Business & Integration Arch Specialist - Life Science
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.