Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Title: Federal Healthcare Claims Analytics Lead
Accenture is helping a Federal Government agency turn complex manual processes into simple Digital experiences for the public. We're looking for talented people with experience in human-centered design, agile, DevOps, public cloud, AI, Analytics, mobile and web application development who are creative, innovative, collaborative and passionate about working with other high performers. This is your opportunity to join a modern Digital team that is developing a new experience to streamline services and change how people interact with Government. Do you want to be a part of a team that defines the future of digital government?
A leader and a problem-solver. You can live in both the now and the future, and you are always looking for a new challenge and how to use technology to get there. You are ready to build a team to creatively develop solutions for clients.
- Design, develop, and deliver analytics solutions with consideration for functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance.
- Leading the strategy and execution of analytics across business lines.
- Authoring solicitation responses, managing client relationships, sharing expertise, overseeing staff, and cultivating staff capabilities and expertise.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelors Degree
- 6+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years’ experience solicitation response, preferably experience authoring and solutioning responses.
- Experience supporting a federal healthcare agency
- Project management or lead experience
- Experience with beneficiary demographic and claims data with a Federal Health Agency
- Experience creating vision and technology innovations for data science
Bonus points if:
- Experiencing implementing and/or overseeing the implementation of advanced statistics such as: regression, clustering, decision trees, exploratory data analysis methodology, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, and neural networks
- Experience designing and developing methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze structured and unstructured, diverse sources including ""big data"" sources
- Experience providing predictive modeling, statistical analysis, and hypothesis testing
- Possess the ability to negotiate complex scenarios and challenges and devise courses of action to resolve situations with predictable outcomes
- Ability to perform complex qualitative and quantitative analysis, synthesis findings, and create data visualizations
- Business development experience to include capture and developing solutions and authoring solicitation responses
- Experience with developing solutions using advanced data visualization tools and languages, including R, Python, Excel, Tableau, or PowerBI
- Experience with standing up analytical projects and initiatives in data rich client environments
- Must be a US Citizen.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.