Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Innovation & Thought Leadership career track drive asset innovation and marketplace reputation within a specific area of expertise. They grow into thought leadership roles, by increasing the depth of their expertise and reputation as an expert or innovator, and can progress either in role, laterally, or upward.
Apply business and security skills to facilitate the development of Accenture’s security offerings, positioning, and go-to-market programs for industries. Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership. Act as Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise and enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area(s) of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility.
- Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Define and lead the approach for how we go to market with Strategy & Consulting’s industry networks.
- Align with industry security leadership to tailor security offerings for priority industries
- Create offering positioning, sales assets, and industry points of view
- Drive campaigns and awareness of security within industry networks
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Application Security and Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Security Architectures and Security Strategy and Planning.
- Minimum of 6 years of experiene in Security Incident Management and Security Solution Development.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.