Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: McLean, VA / Chantilly, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Process Optimization Consultant analyses an organization and designs its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology. Assesses current state, identifies customer requirements, and defines the future state and/or business solution. Research, gather and synthesize information.
- Work with USG client leadership and other stakeholders to define, deploy, and execute strategic initiatives related to identity management.
- Support the translation of strategic direction as established by clients into business objectives.
- Research and document business strategy and processes.
- Benchmark against leading practices in the public and private sectors.
- Communicate business strategy to client leadership team and workforce.
- Conduct assessments, identify objectives, develop recommendations, and establish implementation plans for issues of key importance to office leadership.
- Champion change management initiatives in support of reimagined business processes.
Here's what you need:
- Experience in business architecture design implementation, change management efforts, business support, analysis, or business process redesign.
- Ability to apply skills and experience in systems development, detailed knowledge of business processes and technical background to implement business solutions.
- Proficient or advanced MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PPT
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience consulting customer business process
- Experience liaising across Government Agencies
- Lean Six Sigma training and/or certification
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Salesforce Management Consulting Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Wealth Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Sales & Commerce Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.