Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Our Digital Commerce services create new, innovative customer journeys through bleeding-edge, end-to-end solutions that unify the digital and physical. Leveraging deep industry knowledge and expertise, we build connected and personalized customer experiences that catalyze customer buying decisions—at speed and at scale. We strategize, design, develop and implement omni-channel B2C and B2B commerce capabilities, platforms and systems. By improving digital channel maturity and delivering integrated experiences, we boost customer interaction and engagement, delivering tangible results and a better bottom line.
Have you developed a reputation for your ability to strategize, analyze, design and implement important eCommerce initiatives? Do clients rely on you to create and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for the solution? If leading technical teams through the design and development of complex transactional systems sounds like a challenge you want to tackle, then we want to meet you.
- While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Lead large-scale eCommerce implementations, utilizing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C, providing both oversight and hands-on contributions to the software design, development, and implementation
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a project
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client’s business requirements
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems
- Optimize application performance and scalability
- Assist Project Leadership. Conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning.
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualifications
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- 5+ years of experience in application architecture and software development
- 3+ years of experience leading large scale implementations on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C platform (SFRA)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- Experience and/or certifications with other Salesforce Clouds including Marketing, Service, MuleSoft
- Experience in application architecture / enterprise architecture, systems integration and development, and package implementation with knowledge of interactive design
- Expertise in working with relevant eCommerce packaged solutions
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback
- Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Certified on Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting a Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.