Accenture Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the World’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
A data engineering professional—someone who thrives in a team setting where you can use your creative and analytical prowess to obliterate problems. You’re passionate about digital technology, and you take pride in making a tangible difference. You have communication and people skills in spades, along with strong leadership chops. Complex issues don’t faze you thanks to your razor-sharp critical thinking skills. Working in an information systems environment makes you more than happy.
- Consult, as part of a team, to build end-to-end data pipeline capabilities
- Be a part of a fast moving development team using Agile methodologies.
- Design and build real-time analytics solutions using industry standard technologies and work with solution architects to ensure solutions align with technology direction.
- Lead by example, role-modeling best practices for unit testing, performance testing, capacity planning, monitoring, CI/CD, and documentation,
- Keep everyone from individual contributors to top executives in the loop about progress, communicating across organizations and levels. If critical issues block progress, refer them up the chain of command to be resolved in a timely manner.
- Pinpoint and clarify key issues that need action, lead the response and articulate results clearly in actionable form.
- Show a strong aptitude for carrying out solutions and translating objectives into a scalable solution that meets end customers’ needs within deadlines.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in programming and building large scale data/analytics solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in designing, implementing large scale data pipelines on premises or on Cloud (AWS, Google or Azure),
- Minimum of 2 years of expereince working with SQL and common programming languages, like Python.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience in Cloud Platforms (specifically AWS and/or Azure) or you are AWS or Azure certified
- You have experience in messaging platforms (Kafka, Kinesis, Azure Event Hub, Streaming platforms using PubSub, etc.)
- You have experience with Spark any of the following programming languages: PySpark, Python, Scala
- You have experience working with the Snowflake database or are Snowflake certified
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CT - Hartford,FL - Tampa,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.