Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Strategy Consulting guru with deep professional experience working across the Enterprise and Consumer Technology, Semiconductor, and Med Tech industries. You are high energy and have a passion for the High Tech industry. You are at the forefront of industry trends, constantly seeking new ideas to bring to our clients in the Northeast. As a consultant, you are an expert at executing on strategic plans. You consider yourself to be very adept at establishing and nurturing client relationships and are equally capable of applying those interpersonal skills to develop and maximize the talents of your team members. These skills enable you to thrive on a wide range of engagements that help your clients set and achieve their strategic and operational objectives.
- Partner with clients across the High Tech industry to implement new processes and technology in their organizations
- Lead execution teams to meet the needs of clients; Draw on industry best practice to inform recommendations
- Create and share thought leadership and cross-industry perspective with High Tech clients
- Initiate relationships and build trust with clients to raise Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
- Manage responses to RFPs and support business development efforts
- Mentor junior members of the Strategy & Consulting High Tech team and groom them for more responsibility
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.