Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC area
Title: Human Capital SME
We are:Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation’s Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us! Through our diverse culture, workforce, and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas, taking them from concept to practical solutions.
A problem-solver. Curious and future-focused. You reimagine the workforce for unprecedented and sustainable success in the digital age by helping clients accelerate improved workforce performance and create agile organizations that continually adapt with certainty.
- Implements solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a government client and/or within Accenture, which implementing or influencing decision on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture Federal Services
Here is what you need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 7 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Federal HR Subject Matter Expert Service Delivery, Federal Human Capital Operating Model, Federal Human Capital Solution Architecture, Organizational Design, Federal SME HR Staffing, Classification, Systems, Benefits, Payroll, Labor/Employee Relations, and Personnel Action Processing
- 4 years of Federal or Public Sector HR Shared Service implementation experience.
- 2 years of external consulting and/or operations experience
Bonus Points If:
- Federal HR Implementation Manager develop and continuously optimize the resources needed to execute AFS Client’s mission and organizational strategies.
- Functional and/or Technical experience with Federal HR systems such as NFC, HR Connect, EmpowHR, FPPS, eRecruit, WebTA, and OPM’s USA Suite of Products.
- Experience with Business Development / sales of Federal HR services
- US Citizenship
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
USA NY - New York
Regulatory & Compliance Management Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
USA NC - Charlotte
Cyber Risk & Security Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Customer Experience Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.