Mortgage Cadence, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, has been partnering with mortgage lenders since 1999, offering the industry’s only true one-stop shop mortgage technology solutions designed for point-of-sale through post-closing. In a time when efficiency, speed and the customer experience are paramount to the success of lenders, Mortgage Cadence offers the most reliable software and dedicated people, supporting lenders every step of the way. Each of our products has revolutionized the mortgage lending process in some way, changing the way lenders lend and borrowers finance.
As a software company, we think like a start-up, with every employee empowered and encouraged to be visionary. Teamwork and innovation define what we do as we take our customers into the future by providing the last lending solution they will ever need.
- Responsible for the successful planning and execution of business analysis and requirements refinement functions across multiple teams and platforms within the Engineering department.
- Reviews and oversees requirements gathering and documentation processes for software applications to ensure the delivery of high quality products and enforce adherence to mortgage software industry standards.
- Reviews functional specifications, encourages the development of best practices, and maintains a continuous improvement environment to improve quality and efficiency.
- Maintain strong communication and effectively collaborate across departments to develop needs analysis, refine requirements, and recommend solutions.
- Lead a team of business analysts through the software development lifecycle.
- Makes employment decisions and ensures a harmonious and productive work environment through effective and periodic individual team meetings.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leadership management experience with one or more functions in a software development environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience performing requirements analysis and documentation within a structed software development lifecycle
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the mortgage industry with emphasis on loan origination and fulfillment in retail, correspondent, broker and or secondary marketing.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MN - Minneapolis,NY - New York,TX - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.