Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, D.C.
People who use technology to solve hard problems. Including ones that did not exist a few years ago. We are a U.S. Federal subsidiary, drawing from the power of Accenture—one of only five Global Strategic Partners with ServiceNow. We deliver the integrated, mobile, and interactive experience that the people in our country demand. We strengthen the nation’s security with workflow automation, intelligent operations, and machine learning. We are passionate and honest. And we thrive in a world of constant change.
A proactive thinker who is willing to take a chance. Curious and self-motivated, you are willing to explore new technologies. You are ready to push boundaries—and yourself. You are here to improve the way our country works because you care. And you are ready to share your ideas with our team, knowing we will listen.
- Provide software configuration across various technical areas
- Analyze business requirements and develop technical requirements
- Develop and design application modules, workflows and catalog requests
- Develop and deliver ServiceNow-based solutions for clients
Here's what you need:
- Expertise with development in ServiceNow platform
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
Bonus points if you have:
- Working knowledge of Linux operating system
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- System/Process Automation (Orchestration) experience
- Experience in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Managed a new SNOW implementation and/or SNOW upgrades
- DevOps experience
- Experience with governance/service management/operations
- Experience managing remote teams
- ITIL certification
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Federal - SAP Automated Testing/ Worksoft SME
Federal - SAP Solution Manager Configuration Consultant
USA TX - Austin
Lead Full Stack Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.