Client Account Leadership, Senior Manager
We are a global collective of innovators applying technology and human ingenuity every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
The Accenture Client Group. Our deep industry expertise with digital innovation and leading-edge technology brings unique end-to-end services to clients. We drive tangible and sustained business outcomes, cost optimization, and stakeholder experiences bringing the power of One Accenture.
An expert consulting practitioner who has grown successfully within a large consultancy firm or have deep industry knowledge leading clients through complex initiatives to unlock the potential of their workforce and transform their business. You are the heart of client relationships, a trusted client advisor who helps unleash the power of One Accenture to our clients by bringing them data-driven insights, new ideas, industry expertise, and end-to-end solutions from across our ecosystem. You drive financial performance for the account (e.g., sales, revenue, and profitability) and run account operations. You are a relentless storyteller, inspiring teams with your vision and a new way of thinking. You have a proven track record of assembling diverse, high-octane teams that harness people's strength and deliver radical insight. You understand that co-location with clients and teams is critical to innovation and you are ready to partner at client sites. You will work as part of an established client team across a range of projects to deepen client insights and cement your status as a strategic adviser.
Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables. Manage Complex Program Delivery responsible for client relationships, sales, delivery, and account management partnering with clients to reshape digital and human work to create business value.
- Grasp the challenges Accenture clients are facing, offer solutions, and describe the value of transformation in terms of business outcomes.
- Drive profitable sales growth by developing a robust, long-term pipeline of opportunities to ensure the sustainability of Accenture’s business
- Shape solutions for our clients by creating opportunities by making the connection between the client’s strategic priorities and the Accenture offerings, solutions, and people to address these priorities
- Manage client satisfaction and ensure service delivery expectations are met, in line with client expectations
- Bring together the right team and lead account planning across the account team
- Work as a trusted client advisor
- Create a solid business network within the client and seek opportunities to create connections outside of the client to further enhance relationships (e.g., client to client, cross-industry)
- Build and leverage a deep understanding of both the industry and market in which the client operates, as well as an intimate knowledge of the client’s business to influence the client’s business strategies
- Use your powers of persuasion in interactions within Accenture if you think there’s a better way to solve a problem.
- Promote evidence-based business decisions by blending in business data and domain expertise to discover new insights.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 8 years of industry knowledge and market intelligence in which the client operates
- Minimum 8 years of management consulting experience developing trusted client relationships with proven sales growth form onset of business development, RFPs, orals, client sales/presentations through delivery
- Minimum 8 years’ experience assembling and ensuring transformational solutions and diverse teams for complex program delivery
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in an influential technical advisory and/or consulting role keen to deep industry insights/trends and innovation
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- The ability to travel as needed.
Bonus Points if:
- You’ve championed multiple client projects from innovation strategy to industry transformation.
- You know how to improvise and adapt to lead clients and teams through change and ambiguity with integrity and compassion.
- You’ve gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to design business processes, lead business cases, deliver agile projects, develop new operating models, manage talent and change, co-create intellectual property, and solve critical business issues that offer accelerated value.
Our Commitment to You:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan, and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our servicemen and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
USA CA - San Francisco
Client Account Leadership, Sr. Manager - Utility Industry West Region
Posted 3 days ago
BPO Account Lead
Posted 5 days ago
USA CA - Los Angeles
BPO Account Lead
Posted 26 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.