- Support negotiation and contract formation activities
- Establish processes to effect compliance and management proactively working with the client, the Accenture team and Legal.(e.g. change order processes)
- Respond to inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions
- Manage and resolve contract issues
- Research contractual terms and conditions, applicable laws and or other regulations as needed
- Manage the contract day-to-day by advising on the strategic direction, contract interpretation and consequences of action / inaction
- Proactively resolve issues and disputes, minimize potential for litigation and foster protection of Accenture's reputation
- Act as a iliaison between the client, project team and/or business unit and Legal ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed
- Develop and maintain relationship with vendors and client's contract management or procurement function
- Manages and maintains senior relationships within the operating groups
- Works closely with the legal team lead, ensures seamless contract formation and contract execution support is delivered to the organization
- Actively markets and promotes the contract management function within the business unit or geography
- Promotes Contract Management and the expansion of the function into currently uncovered clients/fulfilling new business
- Responsible for consultation and escalation to a senior director, of contractual, business or CM positioning issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner
- Responsible for implementation of Contract Management processes
U.S. Citizenship required
7 years of Contract Management experience to include negotiations experience
4 years Federal experience
Knowledge of the FAR and DFARS
Experience managing a fast paced work load
Strong communications (verbal and written) skills
Strong problem solving skills
Strong organizational skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.