Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
The digital economy has caused a massive increase in the amount and importance of digital content. Digital content and the customer experiences it fuels are, together, a vital expression of a brand’s voice and purpose. We help leading brands create and deliver the right content for the right customer at the right time for immersive, relevant experiences. We offer an end-to-end approach to the content lifecycle and cut through the complexity for improved speed to market and relevance, at scale. Our unique tools and services organize, store and optimize content, including taxonomy, rights and asset management, analytics and quality assurance
Have you developed a reputation for your ability to strategize, analyze, design and implement important web content initiatives? Do clients rely on you to create and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for the solution? If leading technical teams through the design and development of complex transactional systems sounds like a challenge you want to tackle, then we want to meet you.
- Participate in software design, development, and implementation using relevant web content platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Provide advanced-level technical design, development, testing, debugging and documentation skills
- Provide oversight, planning, and technical direction to development teams to ensure successful delivery of software projects
- Help lead the technical design, using object-oriented design techniques
- Ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
- Assess remaining work effort for time to complete estimates
- Interface with client technical leads and architects in support of integration design
- Interface with engagement and project managers to ensure proper adherence to SDLC and to conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- 8+ years of professional hands on Java & J2EE/JEE software development experience
- 6+ years of experience in solution design and architecture of large, complex web sites and/or web applications (web content management or ecommerce), specifically Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- 5+ years of experience in the areas of project/program management, IT resource management and/or IT operations management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- Ability and willingness to split time between management and hands-on software design, development, and review
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback as well as managing and/or being managed by remote teams/offices
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Http, Spring tcServer, Solr, open source packages
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, Continuum, Hudson, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting a Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsMA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
USA WA - Seattle
Business & Integration Arch Specialist - CMT
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Dallas
Front End Web Developer
Business & Technology Integration
USA CT - Hartford
Business & Integration Arch Specialist - Life Science
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.