Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
Eager to learn about technology’s role in a real-world setting. You are already passionate about technology and know its potential. Now you are ready to work on a team, use your skills, and deliver innovative solutions that help our federal clients improve the services they provide to the American Public.
- Kick-start your career in our Software Testing Boot Camp to learn the latest in both manual and automation testing
- Logging any deviations from script steps during execution to support proper QA and client review
- Remaining focused upon continuous improvement of the testing process using automation tools, training, and quality/peer reviews
- Working with development teams to resolve design issues discovered during testing phases
- Be a team player, supporting your colleagues and the client
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree OR 4 Years of active military experience OR Completion of an AFS Recognized Technical Training Program (i.e. CodeUp) OR 1 Year of Development Experience in lieu of a degree
Bonus Points If:
- You have development experience
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- 4 Year Technical Degree
US Citizenship - No Dual Citizenship
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.