Mortgage Cadence, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, has been partnering with mortgage lenders since 1999, offering the industry’s only true one-stop shop mortgage technology solutions designed for point-of-sale through post-closing. In a time when efficiency, speed and the customer experience are paramount to the success of lenders, Mortgage Cadence offers the most reliable software and dedicated people, supporting lenders every step of the way. Each of our products has revolutionized the mortgage lending process in some way, changing the way lenders lend and borrowers finance.
As a software company, we think like a start-up, with every employee empowered and encouraged to be visionary. Teamwork and innovation define what we do as we take our customers into the future by providing the last lending solution they will ever need.
- The Software Developer Assoc. Manager in collaboration with project team members, designs, develops, and tests new software solutions and new versions of existing MC software.
- Uses business requirements to documents conceptual and technical designs. Understands and applies applicable design and coding standards.
- Supervises other developers in completing designs and fields technical questions from other developers, Product Management, Quality Assurance, and other departments.
- Builds packages and deploys software to integration environments.
- Perform code reviews and ensure security and performance considerations are communicated and adhered to.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project
- Provide development estimates for enhancement requests.
- Investigates and resolves bugs and deficiencies in the product codebase.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews walkthroughs.
- Minimum of 8 years .NET C# experience
- Minimum of 8 years database driven application design and development, preferably in SQL Server environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, the expected salary range for this role is 75,600 – 122,799 and information on benefits offered is here.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.