Solution Support Architect
The Global Delivery Network has Delivery Centres strategically located around the globe (US, UK, China, Manila, India, Prague, etc.) which are utilized to deliver a wide variety of services to Accenture’s client base. Engagement teams and clients need to have connectivity from external locations (typically the client’s infrastructure or cloud) to the identified Accenture Delivery centres. These connections encompass direct point to point circuits, VPN connections, MPLS connections, and hybrid connections whereby the client connects to a Global Delivery Network Point of Presence (PoP), and is routed across the Global Delivery Network infrastructure to the centre where the work will be executed. The IO GDN Unit - Solution Support Team is responsible for managing and supporting the deployment of the required connectivity for the overall network architecture in coordination with the SST Delivery and Operations teams. The IO GDN Unit - Solution Support Team is the approving group for all connectivity into Delivery Centre locations. They are also responsible to assist with RFP responses around technology related questions within the GDN centres. There can be requirement for some on-site client meetings to discuss in a face-to-face environment the details of our network capabilities and how they fit into our various options for supporting the clients’ connectivity needs.
- Work as subject matter expert for client and client teams concerning options for connectivity based on the projects requirements
- Architect connectivity options and provide associated costs to clients/client teams
- Attend meetings to present options and costing scenarios as needed
- Obtain initial signoff on design and costing from the project team
- Ensure smooth transitions to delivery team by providing updated requirement, design, cost, and other applicable documents.
- Serve as an initial point of contact for client teams requiring technology response information around GDN centers
- Assist with process development for service improvement initiatives for client connectivity new business and CIO teams
- As required work with local GDN teams to support projects.
- Assist in the development of cost models and data tracking for the team
- Produce weekly status report for the projects being supported
- Produce weekly time report of hours charged on various projects
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Minimum 1+ years of hands-on experience in network design, deployment, and operations.
- In depth knowledge of data network connectivity solutions
- Experience with 2 or more of the following platforms: Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Packeteer Packet shaper, Checkpoint and Netscreen Firewalls
- Minimum 1+ years' experience in the following
- Planning and estimation
- MS Visio
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- The position work arrangement varies slightly from the standard India business day schedule. The majority of the work is interfacing with client project teams based across many regions; off-hours work is regularly required for interfacing with different Delivery Center teams.
- Knowledge of voice systems
- Data security/firewall management skills
- Project Management
- Professional Skill requirements
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate to all levels of client personnel and technical backgrounds
- Excellent problem solving skills related to technical issues.
- Excellent analytical skills for appropriate design decisions and timely delivery of products
- Strong Client Focus
hat We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.