Mortgage Cadence, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, has been partnering with mortgage lenders since 1999, offering the industry’s only true one-stop shop mortgage technology solutions designed for point-of-sale through post-closing. In a time when efficiency, speed and the customer experience are paramount to the success of lenders, Mortgage Cadence offers the most reliable software and dedicated people, supporting lenders every step of the way. Each of our products has revolutionized the mortgage lending process in some way, changing the way lenders lend and borrowers finance.
As a software company, we think like a start-up, with every employee empowered and encouraged to be visionary. Teamwork and innovation define what we do as we take our customers into the future by providing the last lending solution they will ever need.
- The Software Developer Specialist, in collaboration with project team members, designs, develops, and tests new software solutions and new versions of existing Mortgage Cadence software using .NET and Angular.
- Documents conceptual and technical designs.
- Understands and applies applicable design and coding standards.
- Builds packages and deploys software to integration environments.
- Fields technical questions from other developers, Product Management, Quality Assurance, and other departments.
- Provide development estimates for enhancement requests.
- Investigates and resolves bugs and deficiencies in the product codebase.
- Builds and maintains internal tools to streamline the software development process and enhance productivity.
- Researches new software development concepts and makes suggestions for improvements.
- Minimum of 3 years software development experience
- Minimum of 3 years .NET C# experience
- Minimum of 2 years TSQL experience
- Minimum of 1 year XML XSL JSON
- Minimum of 1 year working within Agile framework
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, the expected salary range for this role is 62,100 – 104,199 and information on benefits offered is here.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Microsoft Solution Architect
Posted 1 day ago
USA NJ - Florham Park
Epic MyChart Application Lead
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.