Mortgage Cadence, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, has been partnering with mortgage lenders since 1999, offering the industry’s only true one-stop shop mortgage technology solutions designed for point-of-sale through post-closing. In a time when efficiency, speed and the customer experience are paramount to the success of lenders, Mortgage Cadence offers the most reliable software and dedicated people, supporting lenders every step of the way. Each of our products has revolutionized the mortgage lending process in some way, changing the way lenders lend and borrowers finance.
As a software company, we think like a start-up, with every employee empowered and encouraged to be visionary. Teamwork and innovation define what we do as we take our customers into the future by providing the last lending solution they will ever need.
- They will be the key owner of the client relationship from contract signature through renewals.
- They will build deep relationships with technology leads, the business influencers, and the client executive team.
-The Client Success Associate Manager will draft and manage a client action plan which includes all opportunities, client needs, enhancements including newly operational vendor relationships, and platform enhancement requests then complete an internal pipeline review with leadership to gauge the status of the relationship, client satisfaction, and probability of renewal.
- They will log and managing all SOWs Day 2 creation, reviews, billing, and invoicing. They manage regular Business Reviews with clients, lead internal Mortgage Cadence Due Diligence QA, and track and report on all contract SLAs.
- Minimum 5 years of client management experience
- Minimum 5 years of residential mortgage experience
- Minimum 5 years LOS delivery experience
- Experience managing complex clients and implementations
- Strong Salesforce, Excel, MS Project, Power Point knowledge
- Experience setting, monitoring and correcting (when needed) all financial and business targets for a team
- Consulting experience in analyzing, understanding and remediating complex, interdependent client difficulties
- Experience balancing revenue goals and client needs
- Experience working and building relationships with Executive stakeholders
- Substantial Mortgage industry experience
- Understanding of Loan Origination Systems
- Strong, proven team leadership track record and skills
- Previous sales experience
- Contract execution, review and creation.
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, the expected salary range for this role is 83,200 – 134,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.