- Supports administrative day-to-day proposal management activities for small to large federal opportunities, including development of work plans, schedules and milestones
- Interfaces with Proposal Managers, Solution Architects, Authors, Graphics, and Editors to ensure consistency, compliance and accuracy of messages across proposal lifecycle
- Supports Proposal manager in maintaining compliance matrix against RFP/TO compliance requirements
- Identifies relevant baseline material to populate RFP/TO response template in accordance with RFP/TO compliance matrix sections and page counts
- Coordinates activities of operations organizations, including (but not limited to) Marketing, Contracts, Legal & Compliance and Pricing
- Contributes to continuous improvement activities
- Schedules meetings (e.g., proposal kickoff, proposal reviews, daily standups) and conference rooms ensuring proper attendees are invited
- Maintains list of action items for each proposal and follows up to ensure items are completed or to obtain updated status at regular intervals
- Maintains and ensures proposal contact lists are up-to-date
- Adds and removes users from proposal site as required. Ensures each user has proper privileges
- As required for backup and production purposes, maintains latest proposal documents on the shared drive and copies documents to the shared drive on a regular basis
- Coordinates proposal room reservations for strategic deal teams
- Coordinates and provides work direction for graphics and desktop publishing support for proposal
1 year experience in a Federal Proposal Production/Printing environment
Advanced/expert knowledge of Microsoft applications (specifically Word)
Knowledge of SharePoint, document production and file version
Administrative/scheduling experience in high demand, fast paced environment
Familiarity with components of a Federal RFP
2-4 years experience developing proposals for state or federal major contracts or similar work experience
Document Formatting/Desk Top Publising (DTP)
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.